skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
HI PEOPLE.
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY, enjoy your holidays. :D
Alright, byebye got to listen to maths already.
Haha. :D
SeeMin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
39 Random People
#01 Annabel[29th Nov]-Art Club
#2 Avril
[30th Mar]
-I&E
#03 Crystal[05th Sept]-Choir
#04 Kiran[28th June]-Netball
#05 Harsharan[24th June]
#06 Lim Jia Hui-Choir
#07 Lynette[06th June]-Dance
#08 Melissa[14th July]-Library
#09 Wenwen[31st Oct]-NCC
#10 Shu Xian
[29th Apr]
-Red Cross
#11 Zhuang Ying
[08th May]
-NPCC
#12 Yunhui
[13th June]
-Canoeing
#13 Cui Fang[06th Oct]-NPCC
#14 See Min
[22nd Jan]
-Art Club
#15 Wan Ning
[14th Feb]
-Art Club
#16 Nicole[23rd Aug]-I&E
#17 Ying Jie[22nd Sept]-Choir
#18 Ada[08th Sept]-I&E
#19 Xin Hui
[17th May]
-NPCC
#20 Shannon
[13th May]
#21 Shu Hui[22nd June]-Badminton
#22 Shermaine
[08th Mar]
-Band
#23 Gina[01st May]-Canoeing
#24 Amanda[22nd Apr]-Dance
#25 Stephanie[30th June]-Choir
#26 Tiffanie[24th Mar]-Netball
#27 Chor Theng[27th Aug]-NPCC
#28 Tiffany[26th Dec]
#29 Jin Chen
[05th Jan]
-Badminton
#30 Jia Hui[20th Oct]-NCC
#31 Eng Loon[25th June]-NCC
#32 Wilshia[11th July]-I&E
#33 Winny[26th Sept]-Choir
#34 Joyce[15th May]-Girl Guides
#35 Rui Jun
[15th Jan]
-Hockey
#36 Fuyu[05th Aug]-NCC
#37 Grace[01st Aug]-I&E
#38 Tongyao[22nd Sept]-NCC
#39 Zoe[01st Nov]-I&E
talktime! :DD
Blogroll
2C1 09
2C2 09
2G2 09
2G3 09
2S1 08
2S2 09
Ada
Amanda
Avril
Crystal
Devyani
Fuyu
Gina
Grace
Joyce
Kiran
Melissa
Nicole
See Min
Shannon
Shu Hui
Shu Xian
Thiam Jia Hui
Tiffanie
Wan Ning
Wen Wen
Wilshia
Winny
Ying Jie
Blog Archive
►
2009
(27)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(96)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(28)
I HEARD YOU ALL.I AM HERE TO POST THE PHOTOS.Quote...
Happy birthday Chor Theng.It's your birthday, righ...
HI PPL! ZHUANG YING WAS HERE :D! WHENEVER U SEE TH...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOPCHOP!
HI PEOPLE.HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY, enjoy your holidays...
Okay people, stay back on Tuesday after maths clas...
Hello 1S1!Regarding the teacher's day gifts, I hav...
read blogs & saw that people want 1s1 to be bonded...
sharan, have you handed mr tan the PBL disc ?shuhui.
I BOUGHT POPPERS ALREADY :D72 POPPERS FOR $4.50ZOM...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE! :DOkay, let's make it a poi...
ALOHA 1s1-IANs~we are BONDED yipeeeethis is MIN WE...
STORY OF THE RETARDED DAY.
TEacher's day is like8 days to go! VERY SOON!I am ...
HEY PPPEEEEPPPSS!!WOW!! SO MANY POSTS! I FEEL SO P...
Hi!I promised to post faithfully on this blog so I...
one s1 forever!!!
Hi people!I'm posting again, hope you don't mind. ...
HELLO PEOPLE.First time i am here to blog, haha. :...
Hi!I've changed the class blogskin already, hope y...
hi guys. this is probably my first time posting he...
Hi everyone!Since most people chose my skin over M...
dis ish 2 add into d tagg we made. go c avril's de...
Hello everyone!I'm proud to be the person to post ...
1s1, please co-operate for the teachers' day. we m...
dont transfer D:i will miss you.& i really think w...
ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT TODAY:WE ARE FOR ONCE UNITED.L...
DURIAN RWAKS!Zhuang YIng :D
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment